AT&T 7300/3B1 Solution

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2008
      Thank you everyone for their suggestions, tips and links.

      username: install
      password: (blank)

      ...worked. Once logged in, full root access was established.

      FYI - The last time this system was used was 1989. THere were two people
      user accounts, this system was used as a personal computer essentially, for
      development.

      I will post the info I received into a thread on my web site,
      vintagecomputer.net. I will let y'all know.