RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: FREE byte mags from 86-95 in Columbia MD

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 24, 2008
      Message
      If someone's going to bring them to InfoAge anyhow, then we might as well hold them until our own Bytes are catalogued, then pull out any issues that we're missing, and offer the rest to the group.

      Of course, the final decision is Scott's because he owns them.

      But: Jeff, since you live close, please consider that you could * access * our future library very easily.

      Also: if you're around tomorrow afternoon, then let me know; I'll be down there anyhow.  Cell is 646-546-9999.  Send me yours in a private email.