InfoAge Halloween event

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2008
      Message
      Hi all,

      InfoAge's "Haunted Hotel" began last week.  It runs every Friday and Saturday night until Nov. 1.  Takes about 30 minutes to walk through and is VERY scary.  There's also a haunted hay ride included with the main $10 admission and there are food vendors.  For little kids, there is a non-scary room.  Most of the income supports InfoAge (plus member groups like MARCH) and the rest supports the local high school drama clubs, whose members are the majority of our hotel actors.

      Please come check it out and tell your friends also.  On a typical night there are hundreds of teens and families who attend.

      Flyer with all the "gory" details (ha!) is posted at http://infoage.org/event-10-2008-haunted-hotel-flyer.pdf.

      Also: the needs more adult volunteers!  If any MARCHians would like to help by putting in a few hours one night, just let me know off-list.  Costumes for volunteers are encouraged but not required.

      - Evan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012
        This year's edition of the "Camp Evans Base of Terror" is scheduled for
        Oct. 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, and 27, from 7pm-11pm.

        Details are here: http://campevansbaseofterror.com

        I urge everyone to attend and bring their families, because it's awesome
        and it supports InfoAge.

        MARCH was asked to help as parking lot staff -- generally to hang out
        there, help if anyone needs it, and maybe scare people if the
        opportunity presents itself. I responded that we can't guarantee having
        people there ALL nights (because of our geographic demographics, etc.),
        but that we'd help when possible.

        I will go on 10/19 and 10/26, and other nights if possible.