Welcome to Dave, Bob, and Ian

  • john_apw
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2008
      I'm often not active on the forum, and I happen to be reading and
      responding more than usual this month, so I just wanted to say hello
      and welcome!

      Whether you're new or just newly de-lurking, I find it interesting
      to "meet" new people and find out how they came to MARCH. So thanks for
      sharing!

      Come to think of it, I can't remember how I first learned of the
      group... Grey matter must be getting as thin as the hair...

      Looking forward to the 12/6 meet - hope you can join in!

      -JohnM