Re: [midatlanticretro] More details about Aug. 13

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2005
      Andy,

      We are inside with no A/C. Tables will be available when we set up and chairs
      will be available after the ceremony and speeches. Follow Evan's advice and
      bring a fan - the bigger the better!

      Jim

      --- ahm <ahm@...> wrote:

      > On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 04:58:16PM -0400, Evan wrote:
      > > A reminder: anyone who's coming should bring an electric fan!!
      > > If we each bring one, and point them straight at our computers
      > > (and our bodies), then it should be a tolerable day.
      >
      > I guess I missed the details about where we're supposed to set up...
      > Is we outside? Or inside with no air-conditioning?
      > In either case and given a temperature similar to that of this week,
      > "tolerable" is not the adjective that comes to mind.
      >
      > Andy

    • Evan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2005
        It's indoors, there is no A/C ... I don't know if there are windows ... that is why we should all bring as many fans as possible!

        The current heat wave is supposed to be gone soon.