Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Software for AT&T PC-6300

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 13 9:56 PM
      B Degnan wrote:
      Jack Harvey wrote:
      Bill, what I was proposing is not that I could do the disks rather than you, but that if he prefered you could use my images. I'm up for making disks anyhow though, if he should so chose to do it like that.
      I was thinking that he may not have a system to make disks with, that's all.

      I should clarify that I did not get your meaning at first.  I could make the images from your site too.  Now I see your meaning.    It depends on my time.  It's fastest to just make disk copies.