re: [midatlanticretro] 5150 that does not boot

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2008
      Kelly,

      <snip>
      >...about a generic XT clone that currently is not booting. How about a
      5150 that isn't booting?

      If the 5150 powers up but reports an error to the screen, I am willing to
      attempt to fix. If you bring it on 12/6 and someone else wants it I will
      attempt to repair that day. If no one else wants it I will take it for
      myself or fix for someone else on 12/6. I will in turn donate to the U of
      Delaware for student use.

      I am still putting together my give away/trade lot.