Well, now, I'm finally on the list...

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2008
      Thanks to Sridhar for reminding me about the list, I'm now subscribed. To those that might not know me, I've been on ClassicCmp for years, and the last three VCF Easts.

      I do minicomputers (DEC PDP-11/VAX, Prime), terminals, micro computers, and related stuffs. Current projects include resurrecting a TRS-80 Model II, and a Xerox 820-II, and various Apple II hardware hacking.

      -Ian