That laptop John found...

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2005
      I just had a quick phone call with Jim Dunn, the founder of MicroOffice, who
      says he's got two patents on the laptop computer in general. (A
      questionable claim!) .... Anyway he asked me to call back Thursday evening
      (he's in the Boston area) and said he'll be happy to talk to me. Cool.

      LOL, it was priceless to hear the shock in his voice when he realized I was
      calling to ask about something from 25 years ago (vs. his current job as CEO
      of some tech industry alliance).

      - 770 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!