S Four Thousand

  • fairlanefastback
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2008
      This looks like a cool auction.

      Some pong like machine that had hockey and squash called an "S Four
      Thousand", a Atari 5200, and something they are calling a 5600, but I
      think they mean its a 2600, just with a less seen case?

      http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=4084981
    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2008
        fairlanefastback wrote:
        > This looks like a cool auction.
        >
        > Some pong like machine that had hockey and squash called an "S Four
        > Thousand", a Atari 5200, and something they are calling a 5600, but I
        > think they mean its a 2600, just with a less seen case?

        It is an Atari 2600 Jr. Too bad the shipping for everything is close to
        *$40.00*!!!! *cough*rip-off*cough*

        Cheers,

        Bryan