Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Something to tell the TV/Radio club

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 53 , Oct 9, 2008
      Well number one I only saw one working TV in the museum. I have the impression you cannot find these anymore.. Unlike computers that were small enough to put in a closet, these were discarded because they took up a lot of space.

      Also their little museum was great, in time the MARCH one will look that good.

      All my weekends are shot for October, but I really want to plan for stuff on the Dec we go.

      BTW: Evan, I FINALLY got the War Games Movie cards, one is really nice and will go with the IMSAI 8080..

      Message 53 of 53 , Oct 12, 2008
        This is the dumbest argument EVER.

        Fairline: Herb takes history seriously. That's good. It doesn't mean the man lacks a funny bone.

        Herb: Not everyone takes history quite AS seriously as you or I. That's good, too.