Something to tell the TV/Radio club

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 53 , Oct 9, 2008
      http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/zip/872308913.html

      Old Television set (from 1950's?) (Elmont)

      Reply to: sale-872308913@... [?]
      Date: 2008-10-09, 7:57AM EDT

      old television set, dont know if it works, but exterior is in good shape considering the age. Please come and get this out of my way, Thank you. Call my cell, Steve (516) 526-0505.

      • Location: Elmont
      • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      Message 53 of 53 , Oct 12, 2008
        This is the dumbest argument EVER.

        Fairline: Herb takes history seriously. That's good. It doesn't mean the man lacks a funny bone.

        Herb: Not everyone takes history quite AS seriously as you or I. That's good, too.