9972Easy-ish computer history trivia

    Oct 5, 2008
      These questions are not hard.  I got 10 out of 10 correct the first time.  I didn't know the answers to two of the questions but it was easy to get them correct by process of elimination.
      How many people took Bill Deg.'s quiz at VCF East?  If I recall correctly, three or four of us got 8 of 10.  Me, Bill, Herb, who else?
      Pretty funny that Bill only got an 80 on his own quiz!   :-)
      I have a copy of the 1996 "Official Computer Bowl Trivia Book" from (I think) the old Boston Computer Museum.  Chris Morgan, who wrote the book and who was an early editor of Byte, gave it to me when I used to live in Boston.  I'll bring it to our Dec. 6 gathering.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic