9969Re: Intel MDS on EBay Item number: 170268336762

  • Herb Johnson
    Oct 5, 2008
      Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

      > I have never seen one of these
      >
      > Here is what the seller states:
      > Here is one of the oldest Microcomputers in
      > existance, a Intel MDS devepment system.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq93EPmCNwM

      A UTube video display of a running Intel Intellec 8 system (8008) from
      *1973*. As in my previous post, Intel's first Multibus cards were from
      1975; the eBay system is Multibus, an Intellec MDS. So this is not
      even "the" oldest Microcomputer. For that matter, Intel offered the
      Intellec 4 (4004) and Intellec 40 (4040).

      Herb Johnson
      retrotechnology.com
    • Show all 53 messages in this topic