9940vintagecomputer.net name spelling corrections and ASR 33

  • Bill Degnan
    Sep 30, 2008
      Dan Ragonti and David Gesswein are now correctly spelled throughout my site. Thanks for the heads up.

      Today in my class we're going to use the ASR 33 teletype Bob and Dan helped me fix, interfaced with an SWTPc 6800. Although we have been talking about teletypes for a while, now the students will be able to actually use one.

      OT: Tomorrow my wife and I are going to the hospital tomorrow morning, she'd being induced and we should have a little boy or girl by dinner.

      Busy busy busy.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic