9703Re: [midatlanticretro] Status on the videos?

    Sep 17, 2008
      Christian Liendo wrote:
      Any status on the Videos?

      Have you seen them?

      I'm miffed, I was busy so I really didn't take pictures or videos like I would have normally done. I only took like 10 pictures and normally would have taken 5x that.

      I have both video and pics, to be posted.  As soon as I got back from VCF and unloaded I had to prepare for class, etc. and have been too busy for anything else.   Plus, nothing new will be done until my KIM kit is finished.  I may just take it to work today...I am on a mission

      bd
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic