      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Molloy
      Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 12:51 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Good news - cottage lodging for VCF

      It was the Days Inn at Neptune NJ. After they refused to cancel the rez I said "may I please speak with the manager" and he said "I am the manager and no, I won't make an exception." Curse them!

      Andy

      On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 12:45 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      That sucks.  Which hotel?  Most places only require 24 or 48 hours.

      From: Evan <evan@...>
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 7:47 AM

      It's official: whoever wants to can cancel their hotel reservations and stay in one of the InfoAge cottages for FREE this weekend. I am definitely doing that.

      There are a few details to be aware of...

      Friday night, our guest speaker Watts Humphrey will be in cottage #2 (the nicer one) and I'm not going to stick him with roomies. So we all have to stay in cottage #1. It's not un-nice, just not as nice. May not be beds and/or bedding though! Sleeping bags are the way to go. Hey, it's free and there is running water and utilities including 'net. :)

      The second night we can stay in either cottage.

      One or both nights, we may have a few roomies of our own, such as InfoAge's Henry Stinga or Dave Snellman. Both really nice guys.

      Our responsibility is to treat the cottage(s) like we're staying in someone's home as guests, NOT like a frat house.......

      This will save me around $200 so I'm happy. Who else?

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic