9530Re: [midatlanticretro] Good news - cottage lodging for VCF

  • Andrew Molloy
    Sep 9, 2008
      That is great news. Are there showers? If so I would be game.

      On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

      Cool. We can now spend the money on beer and hookers!

      We can even get Vintage Hookers, They are like Vintage Computers
      They are slow
      They are nostalgic
      They don't work very well
      And they make funny noises when you turn them on

      They probably cost the same as a Commodore 64 too

      --- On Tue, 9/9/08, Evan <evan@...> wrote:
      From: Evan <evan@...>
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Good news - cottage lodging for VCF
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 7:47 AM

      It's official: whoever wants to can cancel their hotel reservations and stay in one of the InfoAge cottages for FREE this weekend. I am definitely doing that.

      There are a few details to be aware of...

      Friday night, our guest speaker Watts Humphrey will be in cottage #2 (the nicer one) and I'm not going to stick him with roomies. So we all have to stay in cottage #1. It's not un-nice, just not as nice. May not be beds and/or bedding though! Sleeping bags are the way to go. Hey, it's free and there is running water and utilities including 'net. :)

      The second night we can stay in either cottage.

      One or both nights, we may have a few roomies of our own, such as InfoAge's Henry Stinga or Dave Snellman. Both really nice guys.

      Our responsibility is to treat the cottage(s) like we're staying in someone's home as guests, NOT like a frat house.......

      This will save me around $200 so I'm happy. Who else?

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic