      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Stan Brewer
      Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 12:03 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF Marketplace - Details?

      Evan et al,

         Sorry, I did not know of the "Do what ever you want" stipulation that many donors gave, that is a vastly different situation.

                                             Stan

      Evan Koblentz wrote:

      You have to consider the context.  We're not talking about a mass and all-purpose sell-off.  I would never do that.  We're talking about liquidating some very common items that we have many exact duplicates of.  And whatever we'd like to trade for -- maybe a Lisa or a Mark-8 or whatever -- nobody's going to accept a dozen C64 units in return.

      So, to Stan and Bill Drom. and everyone else -- I PROMISE that your concerns ARE understood.  And I promise that I and the other senior MARCHins won't do anything stupid.

      For the time being, I hope that is enough to put the issue to rest.