9470RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF Marketplace - Details?

    Sep 8, 2008
      >>> Is the MARCH museum a member of ICOM? Somehow I doubt the manpower or
      time is there yet to meet the standards for membership. Assuming thats the
      case, quoting ICOM code serves no purpose here that I can see. I get the
      impression this is a bunch of old school computer geeks trying to do
      something cool and get a decent computer museum going. They seem to be
      trying to make rational decisions. Thats not to say that they won't make
      mistakes. But I get the impression some people on this list are being
      perhaps......a bit overcritical??

      We're not a member of anything except InfoAge.

      As you can see, however, this is a touchy issue. * PLEASE * do not start an
      argument about it on the public list.
    • Show all 96 messages in this topic