      Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 10:28 PM
      Subject: [personal] [midatlanticretro] Animated GIF (or any image)

        On a more serious note.   I was DEC systems and Department managers for many years.  Mostly working in Manufacturing and with databases, so I did not get into the imaging much, and never learned how to make those animated GIF files seen so often on the internet.
         Is that a hard thing to do?  Is there special software needed to do so?  I want an animated image of the B-205 console, with lights flashing, and have no idea as to how to do so.  If anyone could point me into the right direction I would appreciate it.  Of if you know a young graphic designer who would do it for credit, I sure would be tickled.

                                            Thanks,

                                                    Stan

      _._,___

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic