      -----Original Message-----

      From: "Herb Johnson" <herbjohnson@...>
      Subj: [midatlanticretro] Re: The fun continues .... second exhibit room, etc.
      Date: Tue Sep 2, 2008 12:14 pm
      Size: 1K
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

      Evan. I'm getting pissed off.

      You already have "a year's work". Mine, for the 11/20 exhibit.
      You already have posters of quality. The three I've done. Completed
      two months ago. Available, reviewed on the Web.

      You've posted NOT ONE WORD about those posters. They are not in your
      videos, because you've not printed them. I even asked you to print
      them early, to make sure they would come out OK. I did the work well
      ahead of the show, so you could have PLENTY OF TIME.

      Now it's time. Will you print them and use them? or not?

      Herb Johnson

      Jim Scheef posted: