      From: Herb Johnson <herbjohnson@...>
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Re: The fun continues .... second exhibit room, etc.
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2008, 12:13 PM

      Evan. I'm getting pissed off.

      You already have "a year's work". Mine, for the 11/20 exhibit.
      You already have posters of quality. The three I've done. Completed
      two months ago. Available, reviewed on the Web.

      You've posted NOT ONE WORD about those posters. They are not in your
      videos, because you've not printed them. I even asked you to print
      them early, to make sure they would come out OK. I did the work well
      ahead of the show, so you could have PLENTY OF TIME.

      Now it's time. Will you print them and use them? or not?

      Herb Johnson

      Jim Scheef posted:

      "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

      > Don't read too much into that, Jim. :)
      >
      > I'm makes a boatload of signs this week.
      >
      > The signs will be * simple *.... We could easily
      > spend a YEAR working on these exhibits before they're truly "done",
      so the
      > goal right now is just to get something out there for VCF time. ...
      > Right now I have easily two months' of work to do and only a few days of
      > nerd-hours in which to do it.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic