      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joe Giliberti
      Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2008 10:21 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Last Request: HHGttG Manual in PDF or something

      I'm also on the lookout for a vintage looking DOSbox that has a VGA out so I can hookup to my 22" monitor. Otherwise I'll end up using a 90's Dell. *makes sound of disgust*

      Joe

      On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 10:17 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
      Another good move.  Sometimes wide ideas are good exhibits; other times it's brilliant to focus on just one thing.

      I personally have very fond childhood memories of playing H2G2 on my //e...!