      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joe Giliberti
      Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2008 10:12 PM
      To: midatlanticretro
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Last Request: HHGttG Manual in PDF or something

      I've decided to focus my exhibit solely on the HHGttG text adventure, as I believe it to be the most widely recognized. It will make it a lot easier as far as displays and computers. I am looking for the manual, preferably in PDF or another digital doc, for the game.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic