9002Re: [midatlanticretro] InfoAge today

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Aug 9, 2008
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Question for everyone: other than the 8 and the 11/20, which of our
      > "plethora" of other DEC hardware (11/05, 11/40, several microVAX,
      > several terminals, VAX/750, etc.) should stay for the first wave of
      > exhibits? I couldn't decide today so we left it all (neatly) together.

      It's too bad we don't have an 11/780. That would make a good addition
      to the exhibit from a historical perspective. Anyway, I think the
      11/750 would do, as a pointer to what came next after PDP-11.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic