8947Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: RESISTORS PDP-8 Web page

  • Stan Brewer
    Aug 5 6:44 PM
      Are any of the RESISTORS members of this group?  I contacted quite a few of them a couple of years ago about trying to save the old B-205 and there was zero interest.  I thought, of all the people in the world, they would have been the most interested in saving THEIR old machine.

                                       Stan

      Herb Johnson wrote:

      Additionally, I picked up the Calcomp plotter pen mechanism, to work
      on it at home and to combine it with the parts obtained by David
      Gesswein. He had these constructed and he tested them on his plotter.
      I'll return the assembly after testing and documenting their
      construction, with the hope of making more for myself and others.

      Herb Johnson
      retrotechnology. com

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic