8932Re: Arcnet

  • jack99rubin
    Aug 4, 2008
      > Are any of you guys into Arcnet? During a rescue today, I
      acquired a
      > pile of ISA Arcnet cards, hubs and power supplies. If anyone is
      > interested, drop me a note and I'll let you know exactly what I
      have. I
      > can bring the lot along to VCF East, next month.
      >

      > Mike Loewen mloewen@...

      Mike,

      I'd be interested in a couple active hubs and a card or two. One of
      my (future) projects is getting CP/NET working again. This was a
      Digital Research protocol that ran over ARCnet, so having the
      physical layer stuff will be helpful. My system is S100 based but
      having a PC card will allow an emulator connection as well. Should be
      fun.

      I won't be able to attend VCF this year but hopefully it shouldn't be
      too difficult to either ship a small package or hang on to the stuff
      until I get east later in the year.

      Thanks,
      Jack

      Thanks,