8931Re: [midatlanticretro] Arcnet

  • Mike Loewen
    Aug 3, 2008
      On Fri, 1 Aug 2008, Mike Loewen wrote:

      > Are any of you guys into Arcnet? During a rescue today, I acquired a
      > pile of ISA Arcnet cards, hubs and power supplies. If anyone is
      > interested, drop me a note and I'll let you know exactly what I have. I
      > can bring the lot along to VCF East, next month.

      So, no interest in the ARCNET stuff? Next step is to offer to the
      Classic Computers list. Here's what I have:

      Manuals:

      Tiara Lancard/A * PC
      ARCNET User's Manual for CN008AH and CN008TH
      Configuration Guide for the SMC ARCNET-PC130 Network Controller
      Board
      CNet 120A ARCNET User's Manual (qty 4)

      Diskette: ARCNET 5.25" MEGA Diskette #75-00790-3000

      Cards (8-bit ISA):

      SMC ARCNET-PC130 (qty 5)
      Tiara Lancard/A * PC (qty 12)
      CNet ARCNET 120A (qty 1)

      Active Hubs:

      Addtron ARCNET Active Hub, 8-port, ARC800ST (qty 5)
      CNet Arcnet HUB 008AH, 8-port (qty 2)
      (The Addtron and CNet hubs have an internal power supply and take
      a standard power cord)
      Tiara ARCNET LanHub, 8-port (qty 2), Power Supplies (qty 3)
      SMC ARCNET Active Hub, 8-port (qty 15), Power Supplies (qty 9)

      Cables: RG-62A/U (qty 5)

      Again, if anyone has any use for this stuff, I can bring it to VCF
      East. If not, I'll offer it to the CCtalk list.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...