      From: ragooman@... [mailto:ragooman@...]
      Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 11:39 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF east 5.0 T-Shirts - Just doodling some
      ideas here

      Ok , that's what I figured, I just didn't know what the proper wording
      should be.

      Cafepress actually does the resizing automatically to make it fit on the
      T-shirt. The preview files on my webpage may not be too scale :)

      Did you guys still want to use Cafepress ?, 'cause I didn't see the 4.0
      shirts on there, I figured you signed up with some other place.

      =Dan

      From: Jim Scheef <jscheef@...>