8909Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF east 5.0 T-Shirts - Just doodling some ideas here

  • Dan Roganti
    Jul 31, 2008

      Yes, the list of exhibitors and sponsors would go on the back , just as before.

      I'm working on another one this week. It's one with a Teletype in place of the Terminal. I just don't know if I should use the same kid from my other one or draw in a geeky fellow on there.

      I haven't found enough funny things about Octal. Just the one good one about Oct.31, Halloween = Dec.25, December
      I could use some more funny ones about Engineering.(that would fit on a t-shirt)

      I can add the 'Grand Opening" line in place of the VCF e5.0 line at the bottom there(since it's kind of redundant).
      Is it really the Grand Opening of InfoAge or the MARCH Museum at InfoAge ?
      What should that line actually say then ?
      Something like, "MARCH Museum Grand Opening" ?

      I also have a list of other funny things to use in place on any t-shirt instead of the current ones on there.
      There's just too many out there that can be used.
      I suppose you've seen these before, it's pretty much public domain;
      BBSing is a terminal disease and I have the ANSI strain
      (A)bort, (R)etry, (G)et a beer
      All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?
      f u cn rd ths u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng
      Alcohol & Calculus don't mix. Never drink & derive.
      The name is Baud...James Baud
      E Pluribus Modem
      ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI!
      Honor thy SysOp
      Thou shalt not post messages on the BBS while drunk
      EMACS: Excavating Mayan Architecture Comes Simpler
      SCSI: System Can't See It
      LISP: Lots of Infuriating & Silly Parenthesis
      ALGOL68 programmers do it od
      APL programmers do it in a line
      FORTRAN programmers do it with double precision
      LISP programmers (do (it (with (parenthesis))))
      Oct.31, Halloween = Dec.25, December

      I can make a file with each one of these if you want.

      thanks for all the comments.

      =Dan

      Jim Scheef wrote:
      Dan,

      W@y cuil. The list of exhibitors goes on the back?

      The shirt design should also recognize the museum grand opening.

      Jim