89RE: [midatlanticretro] New to list

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Mar 2, 2005
      > As far as collections, I'm heavy in micros...Apple (][, //c, ///,
      > Fat Mac, SE/30, IIci), Commodore (VIC, C64, Pet 4032), Tandy (Model
      > I). I also have some unique things like the Motorola MECB, several
      > KIM-1's, a few AIM-65's, Atari Portfolio (which I don't really use),
      > Tandy Model 102 with DVI, TI-74. I also have a Northstar Horizon.
      >
      > Any thoughts on some of this?

      I'll be bringing a Horizon, it goes with my "woodies" display.

      I usually let people run Zork on it. Not flashy, but brings
      back memories for a lot of people. It will be flanked by a
      Sol on one side and an OSI C4P-MF on the other. The Sol will
      probably be running "Space Raiders" (a "Space Invaders" clone)
      and the OSI will be running one of a couple of games I just
      discovered or one of its color display demos.