      From: Dan Roganti [mailto:ragooman@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 12:50 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] VCF east 5.0 T-Shirts - Just doodling some ideas
      here

      Evan et al,

      I thought I let you see some doodles I made to go on T-Shirts for VCF I felt
      it could be something to add some variety for the event. You can go ahead
      and use these if you like, consider it another form of
      donation.
      Anything you might want to edit just let me know.

      Of course the back side is still old, since the exhibitor list isn't
      complete yet.
      Nobody should buy these at his time, since they have to be updated with
      the new exhibitor info.
      I just went ahead and made some examples to let you see them.
      http://www.cafepress.com/Ragooman

      Let me know what you think.

      =Dan