8866Re: [midatlanticretro] SWTPc 6800 and Teletype Model ASR 33

  • Bryan Pope
    Jul 28, 2008
      B. Degnan wrote:
      > Thanks to Bob Grieb and Dan Rongati ...
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu0UTWh-HM4
      >

      > This video depicts me using an ASR 33 teletype as a terminal with an SWTPc
      > 6800 computer. The RAM cards are jumper'ed (at present) to 0000 -- 0FFF
      > and 7000 -- 7FFF. The processor card uses some of
      > A000 --->, and the SWTBUG uses the E000 --> page.
      >
      > enjoy...I will write more on the how/when/where's of this restoration
      > project asap.

      The ASR 33... Is that the one I saw at your place that IIRC was not
      working at the time? *Very* cool to see it working! It looks like we
      could *almost* see the printing on the chips of the SWTPc if there was
      more light.. Maybe..

      Nice job!

      Cheers,

      Bryan