      From: John Allain <allain@...>
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 11:56:21 AM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] FW: VAX equipment

      > Jim / Bill / Sridhar / etc. -- if any of you want to rescue this on our
      > behalf, that's fine with me. :)

      I actually moved two of these in my spare time for other clubs/friends prior
      to MARCH.  Was able to do it with 1 other person* and $125 for the truck.
      Will make myself available for the move, up to 4H of labor plus gas/pizza
      money.  They are probably quite rare at this point.

      John A.

      * there exist loading ramps equal in height to trucks.
      Thats what made my moves so easy, although one
      lowering off the truck _was_ at a 4' height with
      appropriately large straps and 2 helpers.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)