8702RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: FW: VAX equipment

    Jul 17, 2008
      I think one of the InfoAge general volunteers has a truck w/ liftgate.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: john_apw [mailto:infomagic@...]
      Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 12:58 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Re: FW: VAX equipment

      If the address is as given (in Passaic), I could help with the move,
      as I'm only about 20 minutes away...

      I do NOT have access to a large enough vehicle, nor temporary storage
      space.

      IF THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN and you want my help, you must let me know
      ASAP in order to set up a workable date...

      Whoever is organizing this rescue, email me off-list...

      -John M.

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Kelly Leavitt" <kelly@...>

      Date: