8683Re: [midatlanticretro] FW: VAX equipment

  • Ian King
    Jul 17, 2008
      Hm, I may know someone. Let me check....

      I have a VAX 6000, although I've had an ongoing power supply problem
      with it that's precluded actually running it. Mine is the -600 model,
      with six processors - thus making it a 6660, or the Devil's VAX. :-)
      Many of these were upgrades from an earlier model, as was mine. -- Ian

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic