8608Re: VCF exhibits

  • Herb Johnson
    Jul 9, 2008
      "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

      > The time is nearing ... what are MARCHins' semi-solidified VCF East 5.0
      > exhibit plans?

      Question. What is the schedule for the show? Talks, exhibits? And what
      is the schedule for the MARCH Museum and its opening?

      Speaking for myself: The exhibit I'm working on is for the MARCH
      Museum, the MARCH PDP-11/20. I've posted here on its progress. Soon I
      will have prototype exhibit posters on the Web page, as recently
      reviewed by the MARCH Board. It's intended to be a general example of
      (or a good start at) MARCH Museum exhibits. Also, the exhibit's
      posters will be similar in form to InfoAge's other exhibits and will
      be printed at InfoAge.

      http://www.retrotechnology.com/pdp11/

      Photos of past VCF-East shows may be a resource to see how others have
      exhibited.

      Herb Johnson
      retrotechnology.com
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic