8590Re: [midatlanticretro] HOPE demo - back on !!!

  • Joe Giliberti
    Jul 8, 2008
      You are on the path to destruction. Ha ha.

      On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 7:07 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      >>> I bring the MAME!
      Also, all your base are belong to us.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Joe Giliberti [mailto:Starbase89@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 7:04 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] HOPE demo - back on !!!

      Yes, I bring the MAME!

      On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 6:52 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Let's all plan to meet at the hotel and start setting up around 10am.

      We'll stay there .... late into the night.

      People going, what they're bringing:
      Me (Evan) - C-64 to give away, MARCH flyers, etc.
      BillCo. - Unix PC, cables/floppies for the C-64
      Sridhar - ???
      Chris L. - ???
      Joe G. - MAME (please confirm that)
      Bryan P. - (I forget, are you going?)

      Anyone else?

      I'll forward these names to our HOPE contact.

    • Show all 34 messages in this topic