      From: Evan [mailto:evan@...]
      Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 5:05 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] [Fwd: **** Commodore 64 for Sale**** (fwd)]

      Anyone know where in NJ? If nobody knows that I'll email the poster.

      From: "Lillian Lundy" <lclundy1(at)yahoo.com>
      Date: Thu, July 3, 2008 12:24 pm

      Hello Robert,

      I was given your e-mail as a contact who may be interested in purchasing
      Commodore Products. I have the following in their original boxes for sale
      with all of the manuals etc.

      Commodore 64C w/F1 buttons
      1541 C Disk Drive
      1200 Modem
      Color Monitor 40
      Okidata Printer
      1351 Mouse
      Joy Stick (2) Comp Pro 1000

      I also have some games on floppy disks that I have attached a list of.

      If you are interested, please reach me at this e-mail. I am moving out of
      state and downsizing and would like to sell them as soon as I can. If you
      are not interested, can you please pass on the information to anyone that
      you may know that is- or forward their contact information to me.

      I live in New Jersey

      Thank you,

      Regards,
      Lillian