8560Re: [midatlanticretro] I need a keyboard w/ switches

  • Joe Giliberti
    Jul 4, 2008
      actual mechanical switches, as opposed to two sheets of metalized film that make contact upon a keypress. Yes, I know, the term switch still applies, but I'm talking little pushbutton switches.

      On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 8:29 PM, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...> wrote:

      Joe Giliberti wrote:
      > Does anyone here have a keyboard they could let go that has individual
      > switches for all of the keys? It needs to be PS/2, or AT could work if
      > I could find an adapter. I really doubt I could find a USB one for
      > this configuration. I would need it before HOPE hopefully :). Its for
      > a MAME keyboard hack, which I could do with a standard keyboard, but
      > mapping out the matrix is a PITA.
      But every keyboard has a switch for each of the keys.. How else would
      they work??

      Cheers,

      Bryan

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic