8544RE: [midatlanticretro] VCF exhibits

    Jul 2, 2008
      >>> If the computer works, you don't really need placards. You can have the
      viewers bring up the necessary information on the computer.

      That's technically true, and I suppose it would be interesting to see some
      parts of the exhibit documentation done on the exhibit computer(s) per se.
      However it is VERY important for all VCF exhibits to include signage,
      documentation, etc., etc. ... they don't have to be professionaly done
      graphics or anything, although some people choose that route. Anyway, if an
      exhibit only has the artifacts and no signage, then I hope the artifacts are
      very, very good.

      Schwepes, what is your exhibit idea? (A typical booth starts with a
      six-foot table, a cheap tablecloth, and basic electrical power, supplied by
      MARCH for a nominal fee. You bring the rest.)
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic