8362Re: [midatlanticretro] Hello World

    Jun 19, 2008
      At 12:18 AM 6/19/2008 -0400, you wrote:
      I first heard of MARCH at this years Trenton Computer Festival.

      <snip>
      I liked your displays of working vintage computers. I spoke with Evan Koblentz and David Gesswein about my interest in old computers, especially Ohio Scientific.
      I also mentioned a NTDS slow interface Kleinshmidt printer that I would consider donating to the club if there was any interest.
      I e-mailed Evan with photos of the printer and manual, but got no reply. I then signed up on yahoogroups/midlanticretro and have been lurking ever since.
      I never sent any OSI info to David as I promised because I am so disorganized.

      <snip>

      Bill D. #2

      Nice to hear from you

      I am interested in OSI, I have a Superboard II but I have spent little time with it so far.  I am mainly focused on the 8080 S-100 at the moment, but I am working my way "up" to the 6502 SBC's too, hopefully soon.  Other than that, my experience with the 6502 lies with Apple, Commodore, and the like.

      Bill Sudebrink has the most knowledge in our group (that I know of) of the OSI line, and has demoed his OSI's from time to time at our events.

      Which OSC's do you have?

      Bill D #1 (just call me "Degnan")
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic