8301RE: [midatlanticretro] Next work day

    Jun 13, 2008
      Change of plans -- I'll be there tomorrow around noon-ish, not 10-ish.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Evan Koblentz [mailto:evan@...]
      Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 11:50 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] Next work day

      Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...?

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Evan [mailto:evan@...]
      Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 4:07 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Next work day

      Saturday, June 14. We need to: tag and relocate (to one of the H-buildings)
      a bunch of the BIG stuff that's clogging our third and fourth exhibit rooms.
      Then we'll do more organizing of actual exhibit materials. We may also need
      to do a SMALL amount of painting. And we need to replace a few more ceiling
      tiles.