      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Joe Giliberti
      Sent: Mon 6/2/2008 4:24 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] TI99/4a Stuff I'm getting

      Also, can anyone tell me what this HAMSoft module for the PEB does? The owner says it has to do with HAM radio, but not much more than that.

      On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 4:14 PM, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@... <mailto:bryan.pope@...> > wrote:

      Mike Loewen wrote:
      > Yeah, but it's EMPTY. Without any of the expansion cards, it's a boat
      > anchor.

      And speaking of that where is the "firehose"? This is the long flat
      heavy cable that connects to the TI-99/4A... Without that you don't
      even have the chain that holds said anchor.. ;)

      Cheers,

      Bryan