8260Re: [midatlanticretro] TI99/4a Stuff I'm getting

  • Joe Giliberti
    Jun 2, 2008
      Would a laser printer work, or would such a printer need to be dot matrix? I know of a place where I could get an old HP laserjet II for nothing.

      Joe

      On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

      Yeah, but it's EMPTY. Without any of the expansion cards, it's a boat
      anchor.

      >>> http://www.99er.net/
      >>> http://www.mainbyte.com/ti99/
      >>>
      >>> Enjoy!