      From: Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...>
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 2, 2008 11:07:23 AM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] TI99/4a Stuff I'm getting

      es anyonw know where I can get a functional printer for the TI? As I understand, I'm to be getting the RS-232c module, but I highly doubt I could get any modern parallel printer working on that.

      On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Joe Giliberti <starbase89@...> wrote:
      Yes, then, $7 on ebay, not that I really care. I just want something to play with for right now.

      Joe

      On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 6:40 AM, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      The large rectangular "Expansion System" I think it's called that gives the TI 99 4a person the ability to have disk drives, modem, etc. with his TI 99.

      At 10:39 PM 6/1/2008 -0400, you wrote:
      Which expansion unit? One of the Peripheral Expansion Boxes just sold on ebay for $7.

      Joe

      On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 8:28 PM, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      then it's a steal.  The expansion unit alone is worth $80+
      bd

      At 08:24 PM 6/1/2008 -0400, you wrote:
      Everything does indeed work. Its a palm Tungsten. I paid around $100 for it, and I rarely use it.

      On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 8:04 PM, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      yes; but what older palm is it, and does the stuff work?
      bd

      At 06:29 PM 6/1/2008 -0400, you wrote:
      Trading it for an older palm handheld I have. Includes the system with all hookups, monitor, expansion box, floppy disk drive, joysticks, memory expander box, speech synthesizer, hamsoft ham radio module, and many disks/cartridges/books for assembly language, forth, logo, fortran, basic, and I think he may have said pascal. As I understand it, the Hamsoft module may actually be somewhat collectible.

      Sound like a good deal?

      Joe

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic