8238Re: [midatlanticretro] TI99/4a Stuff I'm getting

    Jun 1, 2008
      yes; but what older palm is it, and does the stuff work?

      At 06:29 PM 6/1/2008 -0400, you wrote:
      Trading it for an older palm handheld I have. Includes the system with all hookups, monitor, expansion box, floppy disk drive, joysticks, memory expander box, speech synthesizer, hamsoft ham radio module, and many disks/cartridges/books for assembly language, forth, logo, fortran, basic, and I think he may have said pascal. As I understand it, the Hamsoft module may actually be somewhat collectible.
      Sound like a good deal?
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic