8105Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Video of TCF, very brief MARCH clip

  • schwepes@moog.netaxs.com
    May 13, 2008
      I believe that Heath Kit had already indroduced a home computer kit by
      then. The games were also supposed to help drill one's children in such
      topics as spelling and math, at least according to the advertising that
      came with the Sinclair I got my daughter.
      bs

      On Tue, 13 May 2008, Dan Roganti wrote:

      > Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
      >
      > Mike Loewen wrote:
      >

      > "There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home."
      >
      > Ken Olson, President, Digital Equipment Corporation, 1977
      >

      > Weren't there already a significant number of people who had computers
      > in their home by then?
      >
      > My father had one of Ken Olson's company's computer in our home by then.
      >
      > Peace... Sridhar
      >

      > I found some interesting webpages with Quotations from people in the
      > Computer field (hardware, software,etc)
      > There's some funny ones on there that would look good on a plaque.
      > Quotes about Programmers
      > Quotes from the Past
      > Computers Quotes
      >
      > =Dan