8051Re: MARCH outpost report...Re: [midatlanticretro] Too Many Games is this Sunday

  • Matt Patoray
    May 9, 2008
      I will be at Butler for the first time in about 8 years,

      I will be with my buddy and we will be on 145.270 repeater, maybe some
      other one in pa, but not sure yet.
      My call is KD8AMG

      Matt

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic